Scholarships will be considered on a quarterly basis, with announcements made in the "WiNNing Perspectives" magazine, WiN’s website, and WiN's Facebook page. Applicants will receive electronic notification of approval and must submit receipts of expenses incurred along with a brief explanatory narrative of how the expenses apply to the awarded activity. For reimbursement, expenses must be incurred after the scholarship is awarded. Awarded applicants will receive reimbursement not to exceed $500.00 after WiN’s receipt of applicable and allowable incurred expenses.
Training Registration fees
Travel and Lodging related to training
1. Applicant must be a member in good standing of WiN.
2. Training, workshops and education must be from an accredited organization.
3. Must submit a complete application package which includes: application form (electronic or .pdf) and resume.
4. Must not have received a scholarship from WiN within the last 24 months.
5. If awarded, must write one article for WiN's magazine "WiNNing Perspectives" within 60 days of the completed training. Topic of article: Three things learned that would be of interest to WiN members.
Proposals must be electronically submitted for quarterly deadlines of March 15th, June 15th, September 15th, and December 15th.