Training Registration fees
Travel and Lodging related to training
1. Applicant must be a member in good standing of WiN.
2. Training, workshops and education must be from an accredited organization.
3. Must submit a complete application package which includes: application form (electronic or .pdf) and resume.
4. Must not have received a scholarship from WiN within the last 24 months.
5. If awarded, must write one article for WiN's magazine "WiNNing Perspectives" within 60 days of the completed training. Topic of article: Three things learned that would be of interest to WiN members.
Proposals must be electronically submitted for quarterly deadlines of March 15th, June 15th, September 15th, and December 15th.