• To improve networking, support, and advancement opportunities for women employed by NRCS.
• To serve as a liaison in the development of family-friendly employment policies with NRCS.
• To address current workplace barriers that impede the growth and advancement of women.
• To promote an employee’s advancement potential by providing information on career planning, upward mobility specialized training, continuing education opportunities, and balancing work and family.
• To motivate all female employees to be proactive in creating and achieving a successful career with NRCS.